Recently I bought a Fuji X100F - a wonderful retro style camera. I absolutely love it, even though I am still struggling to master it. I like to share some links, that I found helpful recently.
- The camera is absolutely beautiful. And it deserves a cute strap. I got mine from Hyperion Camera Straps. Handmade, affordable and stylish.
- Everyone has one, so I needed a soft release button, too. Mine is from JCC.
- Ian MacDonald shared a nice tutorial how he configured his X100F for street photography. I followed his advise more or less.
- I also like the two articles by the Broketographers about tweaking the Acros film simulation for street photography.
- I found this honest review quite helpful.
- If you prefer to watch videos, then this post by Fujiaddict might be for you - reviews and tutorials
Hopefully, I can publish some nice photos soon.